1. Tap the mail app you use.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Accounts or select the account name.
4. From the list of available accounts that appears, choose your @byui.edu address.
5. Tap Account Settings.
6. Tap Incoming Settings. You may have to scroll down the list to see it.
7. Tap Change Password.
8. Follow the onscreen prompts to change your password.
9. Tap Next.
10. When asked about remote security, tap OK.
If you are an employee for BYU-Idaho, you will need to change the password saved in your Outlook application. This must be done for the email to reload. Otherwise, your Outlook application will continuously say that it cannot sync, and you won’t receive your emails.
1. Click File, located in the top-left corner.
2. Click Account Settings, and then select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the second tab labeled Data Files and click the email file for which you'd like to change the password.
4. Click Settings.
5. Click Change Password.
The Change Password option will not appear unless you have already changed your BYU-Idaho password. This is because it is a network password connected directly to the BYU-Idaho login page.
6. Type the old password in the box labeled Old Password, then type your new password in the required field. Remember, it can be up to 15 characters long and is case-sensitive.
7. Click OK.
1. Click on the Tools tab.
2. Click Accounts.
3. Click the BYUI account to change the password.
4. Enter the new password in the Password box.
5. Close the window.
Most mobile mail apps for iPhone do not have an Account Settings option. You will have to either use an internet browsing app to navigate the mail website or use a desktop computer to change the password.