Choose your email app of choice. We recommend Microsoft Outlook, but other apps will work similarly.
1. Scroll down on the home page of your phone and tap the Settings icon.
2. Scroll down until you see the Accounts section.
3. Tap Add account.
4. Choose the app you want to add. In this case, tap Outlook. This will require you to authenticate with Duo as well.
5. When prompted, use your BYU-Idaho email address and follow the steps to log in.
If you are not redirected to the byui.edu login page, make sure to input firstname.lastname@example.org not email@example.com in the domain or username field. For example, if you log in with the username JohnDoe and your email is firstname.lastname@example.org, then login with JohnDoe@byui.edu instead of email@example.com.
7. Enter outlook.office365.com as the server. Leave everything else on default.
1. Open the Settings app and scroll down to Mail.
2. Click on Accounts.
3. Under Accounts, click Add Account.
4. Select Microsoft Exchange.
5. Type your BYU-Idaho email in Email. Then, type Exchange in Description.
6. Click Sign In.
7. This will take you to the byui.edu login page. Type your username and password. Click LOGIN when done.
8. It may prompt you to log in with Duo Mobile.
On the next page, click Continue.
9. Adjust the settings you would like your email to be attached to. Click Save when done.
10. Your email will show up below.
11. You will now be able to see it on your Mail app.
If you choose not to use the native Apple Mail app, you can download another mail app of your choice. The following instructions are for the Microsoft Outlook app, which works best for BYU-Idaho email.
- Download the Outlook app and open it.
- Enter your BYU-Idaho email, then tap Add Account.
- You will be directed to BYU-Idaho's login page. Enter your BYU-Idaho username and password and tap Login. This will require you to authenticate with Duo.
- It may then ask you if you want to add another account. If you want, you can sync your other email accounts such as Gmail or Yahoo with the Outlook app too. You can even sync a storage account such as OneDrive for Business or Dropbox.
- Open the Settings app and tap Passwords & Accounts.
2. Select Byui from the list of email accounts.
3. Tap Delete Account.
4. Tap Delete Account in the pop-up to confirm.
1. Scroll down from home screen and tap the Settings icon.
2. Scroll down and tap Accounts.
3. Tap Office.
4. Select Remove account.