Whether you have a Windows or a Mac computer, you can set up your school email to be delivered to the mail program of your choice.
1. Click the Windows icon at the bottom left of the screen.
2. Click Settings.
3. Search for Mail in the Find a setting box.
4. Select Email & accounts from the list.
5. Click Add a work or school account.
6. Sign in using your BYU-Idaho address (it should be the first three letters of your last name followed by five numbers, for example email@example.com), then click Next.
7. You will be directed to the BYU-Idaho login page. Log in using your BYU-Idaho username and password. Unless you are on the school's network, you will need to authenticate with Duo.
8. You now have your school account on your computer.
1. Open Outlook.
2. A window will open asking for your email address. Enter your BYU-Idaho email, then click Continue.
3. Enter your BYU-Idaho username and password, then click Login. Unless you are on the school's network, you will need to authenticate with Duo.
4. A window will appear confirming that your account has been set up.
- If you would like to add another account, select Add Another Account.
- If you would not, select Done.