Sharing your inbox with others can be helpful when you need someone to help you manage your emails or keep track of things while you’re on vacation. If you would like someone else to also be the recipient of your Outlook emails, follow the steps below.
Outlook 2010 & 2013 inbox and folder sharing
Steps for you to take
1. Right-click on the folder that you wish to share and select Permissions.
2. Select the +.
3. Enter the name of the person with whom you wish to share the folder. Click Add.
4. Choose the permissions you wish to grant this person. Click OK.
Steps for your recipient to take
1. Select File.
2. Select Open.
3. Select Other User’s Folder.
4. Enter the name of the person sharing the folder. The folder you are searching for should now become accessible.