Microsoft teams is a group communication platform used by BYU-I to stay connected and on top of projects. In this article, you can find links that will guide you to answers you might have about Microsoft Teams.
BYU-Idaho uses Teams to connect different teams within and without departments with each other. Teams is also a great organization tool, and it works to help teams collaborate on projects. To learn more about Teams in general, click here.
Since there is a lot to learn about teams, the following are articles that might be the most helpful for your purposes:
- Managing Teams: This article gives a brief overview of what an admin should know about managing Microsoft Teams.
- How to roll out Microsoft Teams: Start here to begin setting up Microsoft Teams for your team.
- Overview of teams and channels in Microsoft Teams: Here, you can learn about different parts of Teams, including channels.
- Best practices for organizing teams in Microsoft Teams: This article helps with understanding the suggested ways to organize in Teams.
- Manage teams policies in Microsoft Teams: Visit this article to learn how to manage policies for your teams and channels.
- Use Microsoft Teams administrator roles to manage Teams: Here, you can how to best use your role as an admin to take advantage of Teams capabilities.
- Manage Microsoft Teams settings for your organization: This article teaches how to set up settings for your teams.