As of March 31, 2020, BYU-Idaho has granted G Suite access to all students and employees. This means that, through your BYU-Idaho account, you have unlimited access to all products included in the G Suite.
G Suite is a collaboration and storage tool provided by Google. The following instructions will walk you through how to log in to G Suite for Education with your BYU-Idaho account. For G Suite support, visit the G Suite Admin Help page.
1. Go to the G Suite dashboard.
2. Type in your BYU-Idaho email address. Click Next.
3. Click on G Suite account.
4. Log in with your BYU-Idaho username and password. Click Login.
5. If you are off campus, you will be required to verify your identity with 2-factor authentication. Click your preferred authentication method: Send Me a Push, Call Me, or Enter a Passcode. Once a method is selected, it will automatically redirect you to the next page.
If you have previously logged in to BYU-Idaho’s G Suite, you will not need to complete steps 6 or 7.
6. Verify with Google that this is your account by clicking Continue.
7. Read and accept the user agreement by clicking Accept.
8. You will then be taken to the G Suite dashboard where you can access all available tools.