The policy library is a site dedicated to storing university policies and procedures. This tutorial will help users navigate the policy library.
Click this link to access the policy library.
You may be prompted to log in using your BYU-Idaho credentials.
You can also view the policy library on any mobile device.
1. If you want a printable version of a policy, click View PDF in the top right corner of the policy page.
2. To print a policy, click Print.
1. To view recent updates, scroll to the bottom of the main page and click Recent Updates.
2. This page will show you all the recent updates made to policies within the last 7 days.
1. To view the FAQ page, scroll to the bottom of the main page and click FAQ.
2. This page will show answers to questions frequently asked by viewers.
1. The Policy Approval page has limited access. If you have access, the page will automatically open for you.
To get to the Policy Approval page, scroll to the bottom of the main page and click Policy Approval.