If you are not already syncing OneDrive to your computer, you will want to do so. You can find directions in the article Syncing OneDrive.
1. Open the Zoom Desktop App and sign in.
2. On the Home tab, select the gear icon in the top right corner to access Settings.
3. On the left-hand navigation, select Recording.
4. Under Local Recording, select Change to choose a new location to store your recording.
On a Mac, you will need to select the file path and then change the location.
5. Select the One Drive - BYU-Idaho folder, then select OK.
It is recommended to create a separate Zoom Recording folder within your OneDrive folder and save the files there.