Proctorio is a remote proctoring service software that monitors test takers for suspicious behavior. This is an easy-to-use system that operates within a student's web browser, allowing a student to take an exam anywhere, at any time, while still being proctored.
For Proctorio to work, you will need the following:
- A webcam
- A microphone (most webcams have a microphone built in)
- Google Chrome as your internet browser
- Proctorio's Google Chrome plugin
Review the following guides to help answer your Proctorio questions:
- Proctorio is your friend, not your foe! tutorial video
- BYU-Idaho Online Learning: Proctored Exams
- What is Proctorio?
- How Do I Set Up Proctorio?
- How do I use the Proctorio Gradebook?
- Proctorio Instructions for Students
- Student Help: Proctorio in Canvas
- What do I need to know about using Proctorio?
- How Do I Download Proctorio?
- What If I Have Problems While Using Proctorio?
Issues with Proctorio need to be resolved with Proctorio Support. You may contact Proctorio Support directly through their Live Chat in the browser extension or through the following methods:
- Tech Support: (480) 428-4089
- Toll-free: (866) 948-9248
- Email: [email protected]